Mesquite Convention Center, Mesquite, TX
While we advise customers to purchase their tickets well in advance, (especially specialty class which tend to sell out) you are able to purchase tickets at the door the weekend of the festival. Children 16 and under are free with paying adult.
A variety of both paid and free classes will be offered at this year’s 4th Annual Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival. Unless otherwise noted, all classes and lectures mentioned in the festival program are included in the admission fee. All casting classes are held outside.
If the event is cancelled, customers will receive their ticket or class cost refunded.
The Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival will be held at The Mesquite Convention Center in Mesquite, TX on February 27-28, 2021. Come Join Us!
The Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival is a unique celebration of Lone Star State fly angling – and beyond. Family-friendly and suitable for all ages, the only thing we require of our attendees is good humor.
The festival will afford attendees the opportunity to learn from various fly fishing authors and experts and meet representatives from some of the best manufacturers in the fly fishing industry. Local and regional fly fishing guides, destination lodge owners, kayakers, fly tyers, world-class outdoor photographers, and fly shops will be on hand – not to mention some of Texas’ best microbreweries.
Don’t know much about fly fishing? Then you’ve come to the right place! Experience what makes fly fishing so addictive – and learn about the quiet sport from the very best, in a low-key and supportive atmosphere, on your own terms.
I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks involved in attending a public event, I voluntarily agree to assume those risks, and I release and hold harmless The Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival and its owners, officers, employees, agents or other representatives from any and all claims related to COVID-19.
You may NOT enter the event if:
- You have been asked to self-quarantine due to overseas travel or travel within Australia or have visited an identified COVID-19 hotspot.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last fourteen (14) days.
- You have a temperature (37.5 degrees or higher) or flu-like symptoms (e.g. cough or sore throat).
All attendees must:
- Adhere to social distancing measures by keeping 1.5m away from others not in your household party as much as possible.
- Adhere to all state health codes including wearing a mask if required by county or state ordinance.